History

Miller Drug opened its pharmacy doors at our 210 State Street location in 1957 by Bill Miller and his family. In 2010, Miller Drug merged with Affiliated Pharmacy Services a Division of Eastern Maine HealthCare Systems. Miller Drug is now comprised of five retail locations, one long-term care pharmacy, and a central mail pharmacy. We offer products and services not offered at the “big box” stores. Between all of our locations we have over 100 employees and service from Millinocket to Calais to Portland.

Our Mission

Miller Drug’s mission is to meet the pharmaceutical, equipment and supply needs of our customer in Bangor and the surrounding area by providing the highest quality of services, medical equipment and supplies.  We respect the rights of our patients and are dedicated to providing responsive, timely customer service.  We ensure that our staff receive ongoing continuing education so that they are knowledgeable about the latest pharmaceutical and health care technology and are able to serve our customers.  Miller Drug delivers the highest quality of pharmaceutical and home health care needs.